A 049

A 049

This view taken from the church tower in 1906, shows the old police station (later replaced with a post-war building and since vacated completely by the police) and the railway warehouse. The old police cell can be seen in the centre of the picture. Beyond the railway line, to the south of the town, was then open countryside

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE