A 050

A 050

Station Road c.1906 with the railway station on the right and several traps hurrying to deliver or fetch pasengers

In the centre is the railway warehouse

On the left is the old police station which was later replaced by a post-war building and has now been completely vacated as a police station

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE