Old Alresford 056

Old Alresford 056

Charabancs parked in the foreground and large marques in the background, in the grounds of the Primitive Methodist Orphanage, where, during the 1920’s annual Anniversary Day Celebrations were held. Local shops and benefactors made contributions to support the day; possibly to pay for the treats that the children enjoyed that day

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE