Four Marks - Medstead 016

Four Marks - Medstead 016

This picture dates from c.1912 and shows an impresive observatory located at 36 Blackberry Lane, Four Marks. So far research has failed to reveal further details of the observatory, however the home which now occupies the site is still called “The Observatory”.

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE