Bishop's Sutton 027

Next
Bishop's Sutton 027

The Post Office and houses in Bishop’s Sutton, on the bend in the main road opposite Mill Lane. This photograph, believed to have been
taken in the early 1940’s shows the old Post Office which has since been converted into a private dwelling

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE