Bighton 054

Bighton 054

Delivery vans, and probably the Jeavon’s who owned the shop, stand in front of Bighton village shop and post office, c.1925

The flint cottage in the background is Knap Cottage which was used partly as a wheelwrights 

                                                                                                                                                                                 (Image reproduced by kind permission of Garry Allam)

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE