Bighton 050

Bighton 050

About 1905, the Cheriton brass band playing at the Three Horseshoes, Bighton, for the Bighton Hand-in-Hand Club’s Summer fete. (See photograph Bighton 004). The reverend Alfred Cooke of Bighton is on the end of the middle row

                                                                                                                                                                                 (Image reproduced by kind permission of Garry Allam)

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE