Bighton 034

Bighton 034

In 1925, Olive Davies, the daughter of Clifford the chauffeur at Bighton Manor pictured in the garden of Rose Cottage which stood in the gardens of New Cottages. The cottage was on the right of the entrance to the village hall and for a short time was used as a school 

                                                                                                                                                                                 (Image reproduced by kind permission of Garry Allam)

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE