Bighton 009

Bighton 009

Looking east towards Bighton, Malthouse Lane junction and Drayton Road, c.1914. The cottages on the far right of the picture were
demolished in the 1950’s. Malthouse bungalows can be seen, formerly the Malthouse barn, and for a short while a Methodist chapel.
Malthouse cottage and the granery can also be seen

                                                                                                                                                                                 (Image reproduced by kind permission of Garry Allam)

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE