U 010

U 010

Looking up West Street about 1895

On the left is the chimney belonging to Hunt's brewery. The shop on the far right appears to bear the name "Mayhew". A few doors further up on the right is Mr Smith's smithy and engineering works, a low shed on the site of what was later to become Hankin's garage, and is now the site of the Co-Op supermarket

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE