H 032

Next
H 032

Mr T C Hankin’s garage in West Street c.1918. This family business began in 1913 on the site of a workshop which had previously serviced traction engines and continued on the same site until it’s closure in 2001, after which the site was redeveloped by the Co-Op supermarket
and housing.

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE