C 011

C 011

The top of West Street, c.1890.

On the right of this picture the Corner House was then occupied by Thomas Moreton, cabinet maker and upholsterer. His name sign can be seen above the wall to the left of the building.

Further down the street, in the distance, is the chimney of Hunt’s brewery.

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE