B 025

B 025

Shops at the top of West Street, Alresford, Christmas 1926.
From the left is: W. Eddolls (saddle & harness maker), Eureka (fish & poulterers), Crooks (confectionery & grocers), Mrs Jane Crook’s (restaurant).
The businesses now occupying the shops are: Alresford Gift Shop, Evans Butchers, A. & S. Fruiterers and Six-West Stationers. [2016]

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE