S 042

S 042

Cressers at the Nythe, Old Alresford, in the 1920’s. In the distance is Nythe House home of the Mills family and just in front Nythe Cottage, now Alresford Salad office. The small shed, on the left of the picture, is a pump house with an over shot pump that provided a plumbing system that provided tap water for the Manor House at Bighton

(Image reproduced by kind permission of Garry Allam)

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE