T 007

T 007

Alresford’s First Coach? Built in the Dean, in 1919, by the then owner, the late Mr A W Vickers, to give Alresford is first ever coach service. Fitted with a W and G engine, and having solid tyres, Mr Vickers used the coach to provide a service from Alresford to Winchester at a cost of 6d each way

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE