A 051

A 051

Looking up the Dean. c.1920

The building on the left was then the Dean Arms public house

The children are standing in front of what was then the wall to the front playground of the Dean Primary School The school was demolished in the 1970’s when Sun Hill Primary School was built

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE