V 030

Previous
V 030

An unknown group of people stands in the Sun Inn Gardens, c.1910

At the time of this photograph the Inn was owned by Crowley & Co Ltd, who had taken over the Inn in 1902.
The gardens then stretched from the rear of the Inn, up along the side of Sun Lane and, at the top, included the Bowling Green

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE