N 026

N 026

Langton’s Farm in Sun Lane, c.1930, then the home of Mr and Mrs Godwin who kept their own dairy hurd and ran a ‘Devonshire Dairy’ delivering milk and butter to Bishop’s Sutton and Alresford

Mrs Godwin (right) stands with Kathleen Sumbler who helped in the dairy and in the house

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE