M 004

M 004

The original ‘Cricketers Arms’, around 1900, situated at the corner of Sun Lane and Tichborne Down (not to be confused with the newer ‘Cricketers Inn’, built around 1920 at the other end of Tichborne Down, where the road joins Jacklyn’s Lane)

This pub was later to become ‘The Links Laundry’ and finally converted into private residences

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE