D 038

D 038

The rear gardens of the Rectory which stood in Sun Lane, c.1900. The building was destroyed by fire and subsequently demolished in the late 1960’s. The whole of the area and the open countryside seen to the right in this photograph has since been re-developed by a modern housing estate

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE