U 011

U 011

Some members of Alresford Bowling Club on the bowling green in Sun Lane, in about 1910

On the left is Mr James Sait, the bootmaker, then about 80 years old. On the far right is Mr Mansbridge, who worked as a butcher for Mr Hasted, and next to him stands Mr Morley who kept a sub-post office in Grange Road

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE