T 047

T 047

A plan of Alresford Golf Course before and after 1926 which shows the position of the pre 1911 club room, the 1911 club house, the 1953 club house and the present club house which was built during the latter part of 1969 and occupied in 1970.

(Reproduced from Alresford Golf Club’s Centenary Publication (1890-1990), by E. R. Hedges)

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE