T 008

T 008

Members of Alresford Bowling Club on the green in Sun Lane in 1938

Some are (from the right):
1. Mr Blake (manager of a grocery shop)
2. Canon Robertson (rector)
3. Mr Lane (solicitor’s chief clerk)
4. George Wigmore (barber)
5 Claude Hunt (tobacconist)
7. Mr H C Godwin (of Langtons Farm)
10. Bert Davy
14 Mr Bascombe (postmaster)

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE