S 049

S 049

The miller’s cart, which carried flour to the local bakeries, stands alongside Alresford Town Mill, at the bottom of Tanyard Hill (now called Mill Hill), in about 1880. This old Town Mill was demolised in 1893, to be replaced by the present mill which has since been converted into private dwellings

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE