N 027

N 027

In about 1917, Alresford girl guides parade at the junction of East Street and Broad Street

The three leaders on the right of the picture (wearing longer skirts) are, from left to right:
Miss Pring, lieutenant of the Alresford troop
Miss Auberton, daughter of Col Auberton of Weir House
Miss Preston, daughter of the rector of Old Alresford

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE