S 001

S 001

Pupils and teachers from the Dean School pose for a group photograph 1948/49

The teachers standing from left to right are:
Miss Ship (Mrs Waldon’s niece), Miss Shergold, Mrs Waldon (Headmistress) and Mrs Scammell

The photograph was taken in a field at the bottom of the Dean (now the housing development of Arle Close). The school used this field for events and sportsdays

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE