H 040

H 040

Perin’s School House, built in 1910, at the same time as the main school building. Formerly the Schoolmaster lived there, but in1954 it was taken over as part of the administration section of the school, including the headmaster’s office, staff room, a museum, secretaries office and
a library.

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE