D 009 a

D 009 a

Pupils at the rear of the Dean School clutching their newly issued gas masks, just prior to the outbreak of World War II

The residents of Alresford were fitted with their gas masks at the Town Hall during the summer of 1938

Also see Image D 009b

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE