A 058

A 058

Pound Hill & West Street, c.1900

The cycle repair business on the left belonged to George Samuel Turner.

This was the beginnings of an Alresford family business which George Samuel (and later his son Donald George Turner) would continue to operate in the town for over sixty years, occupying various premises in Broad Street, East Street and West Street/Station Road

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE