U 038 B

U 038 B

The Last Honours to Sergt. G. T. Bond, at Alresford. 7th March 1924

The ceremonial funeral posession assembles in front of the farm buildings belonging to Mr. & Mrs. John Dorey at the bottom of the Dean, ready to begin it’s slow journey through the town to St. John’s church

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE