T 021

T 021

A view of a tented army camp, in the 1920’s or 1930’s, between the two world wars, in fields which are now completely occupied with housing

The few houses (in the foreground) are in Spring Gardens, with the only other visible houses (in the background to the right) being the original council houses in Grange Road, with (near the horizon) a couple of houses in South Road

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE