T 020

T 020

Canadian soldiers on manoeuvres marching down West Street in 1910. On the left can be seen part of Miss Macklin’s Fish Store. The next house was divided between Mr Claude Hunt the tobacconist and Mr Henry Spary the ironmonger. The shop rich in foliage to the right belonged to Mr Arthur Hasted the butcher and to the right again, just before the Bell Hotel, was Miss Moreton’s toy shop

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE