D 043

D 043

A panoramic view of Alresford taken c.1910 from the water tower which had just been built at the top of the hill beside Jacklyns Lane. Grange Road and the field which is now occupied by the Catholic Church of St Gregory the Great can be seen in the foreground

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE