U 033

U 033

Donald George Turner (1897-1964), wearing the smock overall coat stands in front of his East Street cycle shop, around 1930. He would later relocate his business to a shop on the corner of West Street and Station Road

The building where this shop stood has since been converted to a private residence (No19 East Street)

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE