D 040

D 040

East Street, c.1910. The large house on the left is “Cardew”. The low building in the centre of the picture would later (1953) become the surgery of Dr. Peter Lyndon-Skeggs and his partner Dr. Calder. Dr. Calder who left the practice in 1961 was replaced by Dr. Brill. Both doctors leaving the old surgery at Cardew in 1986 to continue practising at the newly built Alresford Group Surgery in Station Road

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE