D 033

Previous
D 033

The parish church of St John the Baptist, which had been rather shoddily repaired after a fire of 1689 is seen here around 1895 shortly before the partial demolition and restoration which took place in 1897-8. A stone on the north wall can clearly be seen with a date of 1766

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE