B 022

B 022

The Primitive Methodist Chapel in the Dean, c.1900. The foundation stone laying ceremony for the building of the chapel took place on 11th March 1896. The stone was laid by The Worshipful Mayor of Winchester (A. R. Dyer, Esq.), S. Tanner, Esq, of Avington and other Ladies and Gentlemen. The ceremony was followed by a Public Tea in the Town Hall. 

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE