H 012

H 012

Frank Allan, a local man is pictured here with members of his staff outside of his home and butcher’s shop in Broad Street in 1901. The shop would later be taken over by Livingstone’s the butchers and is presently (2013) occupied by ‘The Alresford Linen Company’ and known as Livingstone House

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE