B 031

B 031

“Burns Bros” grocers and bakers shop at No 21 Broad Street in the late 1940’s

The signage above the shop still reads as Burns Bros but around this time the shop was in the process of moving to the ownership of
W G & V A Crockford

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE