U 021

U 021

The Avenue, c.1910

Children playing and babies being pushed in their prams outside what is now the entrance to Arlebury Recreation Ground

On the right of the picture, behind the gentleman relaxing on the seat, is the children's swing, which was identical to the one erected and inaugurated on Old Alresford village green in 1907

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE