S 050

S 050

Broad Street, photographed here in the 1970’s. On the right, displaying it’s “Saab” dealership sign and “Texaco” petrol sign is the Broadway Garage. The garage operated on this site from approx 1938 until it’s closure in approx 1980, after which the building was converted to private dwellings

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE