S 004

S 004

The War Memorial Swimming pool in the 1950’s. The smaller paddling pool was divided from the main pool by the iron fencing which can be seen in the centre of the photograph. Water was fed directly, via a gulley, from the river, in to the pool

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE