D 055

D 055

A horse and cart stand in the river in front of the Fulling Mill, around 1930, before making their way along the old right of way to the
bottom of the Dean
                                                                                                                                                                                  (Image reproduced by kind permission of Garry Allam)

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE