A 037 C

A 037 C

A colour view of the rear of the Fulling Mill, c.1900

Fulling mills had water driven hammers that were used to remove grease from newly woven cloth lying in a trough of Fuller’s earth. This mill has been altered and rebuilt over time and its mill pond has disappeared

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE