Q 041

Next
Q 041

Aerial view of the town taken in 1951. Nursery Road and housing now occupies the field and garden nursery (hence the name Nursery Road) seen on the left of the picture. The church of St John the Baptist is in the centre of the photograph. The old gas works (in the Dean) at the
top of this view would be demolished shortly after this photograph was taken

All images on this site © Godfrey Andrews ALRESFORD HERITAGE